Your Community Connection
At Vita Wellness, one of our core principles is collaboration. We love building relationships, being connected to each other & to the place we live~ it’s an essential aspect of living a vibrant life! We’ve worked hard to collaborate with other local professionals who support healthy, active lifestyles, too, and we want to introduce you to them. Get exclusive pricing to these partners by subscribing to our email list (in the footer below).
The Vita CORE: Our Preferred Partners
- RedBird Pilates fuses the fundamental movements of Pilates, dance & yoga into contemporary sports conditioning& functional-fitness exercises. We adhere to the time-tested principles shared by the masters in each of these practices, while creatively translating the tenets into programs that create stronger, leaner & healthier bodies.
Sanctuary Yoga, Austin’s only non-profit yoga studio, is an intimate space devoted to personal growth and the upliftment of humanity. Proceeds from each yoga class benefit the youth programs of the Amala Foundation which inspire the youth of the world to live in unity, service compassionately and lead peacefully.
- Dr. Collins operates a private chiropractic practice as a part of Austin Holistic Health. For the past 5 years, he has treated athletes in all sports as an official chiropractor for the University of Texas Athletic Department. His unique care varies from routine maintenance of average patients to preparing competitors for national championships.
- Traditional Chinese Medicine has far reaching and beautiful effects in the areas of internal medicine, emotional disturbances and autoimmune conditions. Acupuncture utilizes hair-thin, sterile needles inserted at specific points in the body to unblock, strengthen or reduce energy, or Qi, running through the body.
- Taking a holistic and result oriented approach to skin care, Laurie B. Falcon has been practicing aesthetics in the Austin area for more than eight years. Laurie uses her knowledge in the clinical setting to diagnose and resolve all skin concerns from age defying to problematic skin while maintaining an individually tailored attitude with all her clients.
- Traverse Journeys provides organized travel opportunities powered by social enterprises, community partners and impact-minded venturers. Our mission is to cultivate transformative experiences to unique destinations across the globe, fostering cross-cultural appreciation, environmental awareness and sustainable tourism.
- Laurel, owner of Laurel Kinney Personal Styling, helps both men & women discover and express who they are through their unique style. Using a three-part Sort, Shop, and Style method, Laurel helps her clients revive their wardrobe and uncover what to wear, igniting their confidence!
More Esteemed Practitioners in the Vita Community
- Lauren Hubele: Gemmotherapy
- The Love Life Program: Food-based cleanse system
- Lunar Nourishment: Live in alignment with
- your natural rhythms
- Balanced Foodies: Reshape your eating habits
- Bona Dea: Gluten-Free baking
- Spiritual Director.Life Coach: Deborah Roberts
- Four Moons Astrology: Astrology Readings
- EZ Herbs & The Austin School of Herbal Studies
- Naturopath: Dr. Marianne Calvanese, ND
- Dentist: Dr. Griffin Cole
- Epic Sex & Legendary Love: Healthy Sexuality
- Healthy Sexuality: City of Austin Clinic at #(512) 972-5430. For a Nurse Practitioner, please call for a referral.
- BOSSBABESATX: a series of meets, retreats &
- events for women
- Kanti Goods: Worldly goods for the local good
- The Good News Network
- The Sustainable Food Center
- Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Women’s Health
- Rehabilitation and Conditioning for Animals
- Good & Fair Clothing
- The Canine Center: Dog Training
- Atma Imports: Mala Beads & Meditation Tools