At Vita, we're advocates for self-care. We strive to inspire and empower you to become pro-active in your own health and wellness. One addition to our 'Healthy-Habits' tool kit is the incredibly powerful line of doTERRA essential oils and products. We've found remarkable benefits as a result of incorporating them into our lives.
Aromatherapy is an incredibly powerful agent to support your health & wellness.
Essential Oils can be used for a wide range of emotional and physical wellness applications. If you're new to essential oils, we understand it can all seem a bit overwhelming. Here you'll find just what you need to begin to educate yourself and begin to explore the powerful world of Aromatherapy.
Aromatherapy, a process utilizing the purest essence of a plant, is a 4,000-year-old technique that has enhanced the health of everyone from modern-day pop divas to the scholars of ancient Greece. The art of massage has its own deeply rich roots, with even Plato and Socrates touting the value of hands-on bodywork for good health.
Separately, these two therapeutic traditions hold individual prowess in the realm of personal health and well-being. Together, however, they become a formidable health alliance that can address not only a person's physical health, but the health of the mind...more
Our favorite TOP 5 doTERRA products to help you feel fabulous! A great way to get started with essential oils.
- Deep Blue Rub: quick & effective relief for sore muscles
- Lavender: a calming, soothing oil
- Wild Orange: an uplifting oil
- Peppermint: an invigorating oil
- Balance: a grounding blend
doTERRA® Deep Blue Rub is a topical cream that provides a comforting sensation of cooling and warmth to problem areas to aid in the relief of muscular stiffness and soreness.
- Formulated with the Deep Blue proprietary blend of essential oils and other powerful ingredients
- Perfect for the athlete in your life, Deep Blue Rub is blended in a base of moisturizing emollients that leaves your skin soft and non-greasy
- Provides a cooling and soothing sensation to targeted...
With multiple health benefits and an energizing aroma that can uplift the mind and body, Wild Orange (Citrus sinensis) has become one of doTERRA’s top selling essential oils.*
- Powerful cleanser and purifying agent
- Supports healthy immune function*
- Uplifting to the mind and body
Aromatic Description: Sweet, fresh, citrusmore
Used to cleanse surfaces and the air, Eucalyptus essential oil (Eucalyptus radiata) can help promote feelings of relaxation and clear breathing.
- Helps to clear the mind
- Promotes feelings of relaxation
- Promotes feelings of clear breathing
Aromatic Description: Camphoraceous, airymore
doTERRA’s grounding blend, appropriately named doTERRA Balance, promotes tranquility while bringing harmony to the mind and body, and balance to the emotions.
- Promotes a whole-body sense of relaxation
- May help ease anxious feelings
- Evokes feelings of tranquility and balance
Spruce Leaf, Ho Wood Leaf, Frankincense Resin, Blue Tansy Flower, Blue Chamomile Flower, and Osmanthus Flower essential oils in a base of Fractionated Coconut Oil.
The high menthol content of the doTERRA Peppermint (Mentha piperita) essential oil sets it apart from others when it comes to quality—making it one of the best-selling favorites among doTERRA essential oils.
- When ingested, promotes healthy respiratory function and clear breathing*
- Promotes digestive health when taken internally*
- Repels bugs naturally
Aromatic Description: Minty, fresh, herbaceousmore
Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) is often considered a must-have oil to keep on hand at all times due to its versatile uses, including calming and relaxing properties that promote peaceful sleep and ease feelings of tension.
- Soothes occasional skin irritations
- Lavender reduces anxious feelings and promotes peaceful sleep
- Helps ease feelings of tension.
Aromatic Description: Powdery, floral, lightmore
As one of doTERRA's most popular oils, doTERRA On Guard is a powerful proprietary blend that supports healthy immune function* and contains cleansing properties.
- Supports healthy immune and respiratory function*
- Protects against environmental threats*
- Supports the body’s natural antioxidant defenses*
- Promotes healthy circulation*
- Energizing and uplifting aroma
Aromatic Description: Warm, spicy, camphoraceous, woodymore