Feel Good. Look Good. Live Vita.
Vita's sole intention is to empower you to thrive! Advocates for self-care, we believe when you bring awareness to your body- when you feel vibrant and connected- you’re your best you. We know that when you feel better, you're more inspired to help the people around you. That collective energy ripples out in the most meaningful and transformative of ways!
New Client Special
- First hour-massage $25 OFF!
- Our exceptional massage services are great for professionals, athletes, mothers-to-be, freaks, geeks & creatives! Learn More
- We offer exceptional massage services to the active and vibrant folks of Austin! Our Services
The Vita Story
- We See You. Discovering your destiny, living from the heart and celebrating the wins! Include Vita on your journey.
- Learn more
- A self-paced success guide for ambitous Massage Therapists
- Learn More
Wellness Goodies for the Vita Lifestyle
- Include Vita on your wellness journey and feel better between appointments! Integrate our curated line of wellness products into your life at home, at work and on the go. → SHOP NOW
dōTERRA ESSENTIAL OILS
read about each oil below:
- ~ to ourselves, to each other, & to the place we live ~
Everyday wisdom just for you.
If you’re expecting, your body is going through a lot of changes. Regardless of what trimester you’re in, you’re probably starting to notice new and different body sensations, aches and even pains.
In addition to physical body stressors, you’re also having to manage the mental stress of adjusting to such a big life change. Pregnancy presents you with a new reality which may require you to make adjustments to your external circumstances and plan for the future in a whole new way.
During this time of transition, prenatal massage can serve as a nourishing activity to aid your body and mind as you go through what is a beautiful yet sometimes challenging metamorphosis. Here are some of the main ways massage can benefit you:
If you’re a dancer or you participate in yoga or Pilates, you’re already on the right track to taking care of your mind and body. These activities promote wellness through conscious, expressive movements, and strengthen muscles helping you to feel stronger, more flexible and more connected to your body.
The possible stiffness and soreness that can result after a “good” workout can be alleviated with massage. Complimenting your movement therapy with monthly massage is a great way to keep your body supply and in alignment keeping all you dance, yoga, and Pilates enthusiasts feeling great and moving with ease.
Here are just a few ways massage can help support your body so you can get the most out of your dancing, yoga or Pilates routine.